Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Greek Audio ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Warsoft 54 -> partie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
westberh

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Greek Audio Répondre en citant

Greek Audio

10cf746e54
Maybe faster than I would like but says the words so well. GreekNewTestamentAudio.com LatinNewTestamentAudio.com (Formerly GreekLatinAudio.com) MAKARIOSOANAGINWSKWNKAIOIAKOUONTES B E A T U S Q U I L E G I T E T Q U I A U D I U N T HAPPYISHEREADINGALOUDANDTHOSEHEARING [ Revelation 1:3 ] INTERNET NEW TESTAMENT AUDIO RECORDING PROJECT A MATTER OF INTEREST TO STUDENTS OF NEW TESTAMENT GREEK AND LATIN This web site offers free MP3 audio-files of high-quality recorded readings of the New Testament in fluid koine Greek and vulgate Latin Greek/Latin New Testament Audio Project Status: Complete October 2008 - Thank You NEW Hebrew Torah Project Status: Genesis . Language Keyboards Greek and Hebrew Fonts Programs Pre-Publication Overview Browse All Shipping Soon Under Development Gathering Interest Community Pricing Overview Browse All Gathering Interest More 30-Day Challenge Academic Program Book Cache Free Book of the Month Logos Mobile Ed Payment Plans Rentals Faithlife Faithlife Groups Faithlife Today Faithlife TV Faithlife Study Bible Proclaim Overview Download Media Support Support Support Windows Support Mac Support Installation Logos Now Installation Forums FAQs Training Desktop Support Training Logos Pro Training MP Seminars Training Camp Logos Training Blog Training Products Mobile App Support iOS Support Android Support Kindle Fire Support Mobile App Training iOS Training Android Training Kindle Fire Training About Us About Home Who We Are What We Do Jobs Press Visit Us Community Blog Forums Faithlife Wiki Contact Us Contact Home 800-875-6467 Provide Feedback Products Products Support Articles Go . Get fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime Prime members enjoy FREE Two-Day Shipping and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, and Kindle books. So I'm going to have to listen as I read along, to learn the "dialect" being used on this audio.I emailed the German Bible Society and they recommended this audio version to me. That's my personal opinion anyway, and it's the reason this is a 4-star rather than a 5-star review.This disk does score significantly in a couple of places.

But when I hear it on this audio, it's almost unrecognizable. Note: Logos 3 users, please click here to run the update for the Greek Audio New Testament. He includes the vowel triangle with audio aids. Published 21 months ago by Diana Turner 5.0 out of 5 starslearning is fundamental This is CD of New Testament Greek is something you will enjoy time and time again. In Logos, simply open a compatible resource like Nestle-Aland 27th Edition Greek New Testament, and use the function Control+R on a Windows machine or Command+R on a Mac on your keyboard to jumpstart the narration—it's that easy! You can watch the text come alive before your eyes while you hear it! You now have instant access to the audio of the entire New Testament! What Resources Work with the Greek Audio New Testament in Logos? Nestle Aland 26th Edition Greek New Testament Morphological Edition Nestle Aland 26th Edition Greek New Testament with McReynolds English Interlinear *Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 27th Edition *Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 27th Edition with McReynolds English Interlinear Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 27th Edition, without Morphology *Analytical Greek New Testament Nestle-Aland Greek New Testament, 28th Edition, with Critical Apparatus *The Greek New Testament, Fourth Revised Edition (Interlinear with Morphology) *The Greek New Testament, Fourth Revised Edition (with Morphology) *The Swanson New Testament Greek Morphology (UBS 4th Edition) *The Swanson New Testament Greek Morphology (Westcott-Hort Edition) 1881 Westcott-Hort Greek New Testament Westcott and Hort Greek New Testament (1881) With Morphology The New Testament in the Original Greek: Byzantine Textform 2005 Byzantine/Majority Textform Greek New Testament The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition (SBL) The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament: SBL Edition The New Testament in Greek The New Testament in the Original Greek (Westcott and Hort) *These items work with the Greek Audio New Testament karaoke feature. 1. DetailsBiblical Greek Laminated Sheet (Zondervan Get an A! Study Guides) by William D. Anthony's Monastary.

empire season 1 episode 4gone girl mp4 1080pThis Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. The Climatemodern family s05e05rama rama krishna krishnabig love s03a travelers guide to the planetsthe game deulog horizon 2 18720p telugu e sub

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Warsoft 54 -> partie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'